New horizons in particle analysis
How much do you know about your particles? With Anton Paar it will be more – thanks to the world’s broadest portfolio of particle characterization instruments from one single provider: 29 instruments to measure more than 20 size and structural parameters of your particles.
The better you know your particles, the better you can predict your materials’ behavior. Parameters you want to measure for these investigations include particle size, pore size, particle shape, internal structure, zeta potential, surface area, reactive area, density, powder flow and many more. Anton Paar offers you instrumentation for all of them and more – it’s the broadest particle characterization portfolio available from one single provider worldwide.
Particle size analyzers
Particles can be complex, but measuring them doesn’t have to be. The Litesizer and PSA series enable particle size measurements at just the touch of a button, and much more:
- Litesizer series: Dynamic light scattering for particle size analysis from the lower nanometer up to the micrometer range including zeta potential, molecular mass, transmittance and refractive index measurements.
- PSA series: Laser diffraction for size analysis of liquid and dry dispersions up to the millimeter range
Dedicated accessories allow measurements with small sample volume, in organic solutions, using automatic sample transfer, etc.
Focus on your particles: Kalliope software serves both instruments and reduces operator involvement to a minimum.
True powder rheology
The two cells for true powder rheology, the powder flow cell and the powder shear cell, in combination with MCR Evolution rheometers help you to really characterize and understand your powders:
- Amazing precision of the renowned MCRe rheometers for powder analysis.
- High reproducibility due to sample preparation modes and fully automated measurements.
- Multiple measurement modes for both quality control and scientific purposes.
- The only shear cell which can be equipped with temperature and humidity options.
In adsorption analysis, it is essential to combine both intelligent instrument design and advanced computational data reduction models:
- Wide range of instruments for vapor sorption, physisorption, chemisorption, and high-pressure sorption.
- Fully automated systems with multi-station analysis and sample preparation options.
- Perfect for analyzing pore size, surface area, and gas/solid interactions of catalysts, pharmaceuticals, battery materials, adsorbents, and all other porous materials.
- World-renowned data reduction models and quick measurement reports, for traditional and complex new materials.