Optimize your maintenance with KlüberMaintain
All plants, machines and maintenance-related components in your production facility are clearly displayed for suitable management of lubrication and maintenance tasks. A database for maintenance technicians, plant managers and operators enables high efficiency and standardised processes.
Best practices by design
All information flows into an individual operational lubrication plan for you, including a description of how the respective lubrication points must be lubricated. Based on these documents, we determine approaches for optimization such as:
- Perfectly metered lubricant quantities ensure a clean lubrication point environment
- Optimal lubricant use, for example to avoid waste and contamination
- Ideal maintenance intervals
- Ideal application methods
- Improvements to prevent downtime during relubrication
Our experts also draw up an optimization plan and use it to define measures for improving your TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) processes such as maintenance, training, quality management and occupational safety, environmental protection and health protection.
KlüberMaintain – The right lubricant at the right place
Our consistent, standardised labelling system for lubrication points, containers, storage locations and application equipment helps minimise lost production due to potential use of the wrong lubricant. Especially in the food-processing industry our Klüber labelling services help you fully comply with legal requirements.
KlüberMaintain – Using the Efficiency Manager to optimally manage maintenance
We also offer a professional software solution, the EfficiencyManager, for controlling, documenting and monitoring all the lubrication processes in your production. It is a tool you can use to manage all your production-related resources and maintenance activities as it includes the entire production structure as well as maintenance components.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Process reliability: clear and structured planning and documentation
- Customised: consideration of all lubricants and lubrication points in your plant
- Sustainability: potential to reduce lubricant quantities, extend intervals between maintenance periods, and ensure long-term savings/optimisations
We would be happy to advise you personally to help you get the most out of your plant maintenance. Contact us today and arrange your personal appointment with one of our specialists at ILMAC Basel.